The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prizedraw.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and competition.
Routeto entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via twitter.com/ginterestingX
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Midnight on 31st March 2019. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Follow @ginterestingX and @mackintoshgin on Twitter. Like and Retweet the competition post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1x 70cl Bottle of Mackintosh Gin
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen at random by software from all those applicable entries.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner will be tagged in a public post on Twitter.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.